Last revised on: 16/2/2021
Groundwork BioAg Ltd. (“us“, “we” or “Company“) respects the privacy of its end users (“you” or “User“) and are committed to protecting the privacy of Users who access, visit, use or engage with our website located at https://groundworkbioag.com, or any of its subdomains, mobile applications and web pages (the “Website“), and any other online service, content and material contained thereon (collectively: the “Services“).
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information from or about you:
Personal Information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information:
- Communication information: When you communicate with us, for example when you send us a message through the “contact form” on our Website, we will collect your full name, email address, phone number and any Personal Data you chose to include in your inquiry.
- Device information: We also collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as your IP address, UDID and geolocation.
Non-personal Information is non-identifiable information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify you. As such, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Such information includes:
- Technical information – Our servers automatically record certain information regarding the use of our Services. Such data may include information such as the website that a User was visiting before accessing our Services and other statistics related to Users use of our Services. We use this information to administer the Services and analyze this information to improve and enhance the Services by expanding their features and functionality. Such data is also used for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services. It includes information such as website visits, the browser used and its display settings, operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and non-identifiable cookie information (as further described in the “Tracking Technologies” section of this policy).
- Information from third parties – this includes information we receive from our business partners. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us. This information is also used to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information (e.g. analytics data), the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Grounds for data collection
We also rely on other lawful grounds for processing your Personal Information, namely, the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, our legitimate interests in provision of our Services, and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
How do we use the information that we collect?
In addition to the purposes listed herein, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To support and troubleshootour Services and to respond to queries;
- To communicate with youand to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To improve and customize our Servicesto Users’ needs and interests;
- To market our website and the Services (see more under “Marketing“);
- To serve you advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests when you use our website (see more under “Advertisement”);
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom do we share the information that we collect?
Internally, within our group – In addition, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies.
Business partners – We may also disclose Personal Information to our trusted third party service providers or partners.
Law enforcement bodies – if we are legally required to, or in good faith believe that sharing such information is necessary for a legal process or the enforcement of our rights, the safety of the public or an individual, fraud detection and prevention, and similar purposes.
Generally, we only share Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Administering our Services and assisting us with our business operations;
- Storage (e.g. cloud computing service providers);
- Research and analytics that will enable us to improve the Services;
- Communicating promotional and informational materials (see under “Marketing“);
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Your privacy rights
If you are a resident of the EU, you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
Users residing outside the EU might be afforded with other rights, or additional rights, please contact us for any such requests.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights with regard to your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can also file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In these instances, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
For how long do we retain the information that we collect?
We retain the information that we collect from Users for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing your Personal Information, purchases, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations. We may rectify, restore, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, web beacons and other technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). These allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience, and make our Services more User-friendly. Tracking technologies such as cookies remember your preferences (for example, your language preferences and settings), and make the interaction between you and the Services smoother and more efficient, improve their performance and customize your experience. We also use Tracking Technologies to collect statistics about the usage of our Service, perform analytics, serve ads, and to administer Services to our Users, customers and partners.
Why Use Tracking Technologies? There are five main purposes for using Tracking Technologies:
- Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). These Tracking Technologies can be used for security and integrity reasons – for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
- Functionality Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies allow our Services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, these Tracking Technologies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged-in) and support other features of our Services.
- Performance Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These Tracking Technologies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertising partners on our Brand Websites and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
- Social media Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons, or third party log-in services. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services on the Brand Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
How to Manage Your Cookie Settings? There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- You can find more information about cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
- Information about cookies is also found in the “Help” or “Settings” section of your web browser. Below are links to some commonly used web browsers:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
- Turning off third party cookies – you can turn off certain third party targeting and advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your Personal Information. We employ industry standard procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our Users’ data, safety of your Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee unauthorized persons will not gain access to information despite our efforts. You should also note that by using our Services, your information will be transferred through third party infrastructures which are not under our control. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party partners for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Services.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16 you should not use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information which is collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information about us
Groundwork BioAg Ltd.
27 Hashahar St.
Moshav Mazor 7316000